- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
Everybody loves a good and original design! This pattern is clever, useful, and adorable! Designed to cover your baby’s arms, this baby cocoon will allow room for the baby to be swaddled in a receiving blanket. Extremely cute, 3 Button Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat by Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer can be easily made bigger or smaller, taller or shorter to fit your baby’s needs
Suggested yarn: Bernat Satin Solids/Caron Simply Soft Collection
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Gauge: 4 stitches and 2 rows = 2.5 cm in dc in each stitch
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Yardage: 200 – 250 yards (183 – 229 m)
Sizes available: 0-3 months
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer
Thanks to Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.