- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
Everybody loves a good and original design! This pattern is clever, useful, and adorable! Designed to cover your baby’s arms, this baby cocoon will allow room for the baby to be swaddled in a receiving blanket. Extremely cute, 3 Button Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat by Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer can be easily made bigger or smaller, taller or shorter to fit your baby’s needs
Suggested yarn: Bernat Satin Solids/Caron Simply Soft Collection
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Gauge: 4 stitches and 2 rows = 2.5 cm in dc in each stitch
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Yardage: 200 – 250 yards (183 – 229 m)
Sizes available: 0-3 months
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer
Thanks to Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.