- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
Nothing works better for summer evenings than a beautiful, vibrant jacket that matches your skin tone and looks great on you. When that summer jacket is beautifully handcrafted by you, well, chances are that that item becomes -in your heart- really special!
This Summer Jacket Crochet Pattern designed by Tammy Hildebrand comes with instructions given to fit the size small however changes for medium, large, X-large, 2X-large and 3X-large are provided as well. That’s truly nothing to stop you for making a gorgeous crochet jacket for yourself this summer!
Bust: 32 inches (small) [36 inches (medium), 40 inches (large), 44 inches (X-large), 48 inches (2X-large), 52 inches (3X-large)]
Berroco Comfort Chunky bulky (chunky) weight yarn (3 1/2 oz/150 yds/100g per skein) (5):
4 [5, 5, 6, 6, 7] skeins #5750 primary red
Size L/11/8mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Free Knit & Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.