- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
Get inspired by this beautiful creation! This Spoke Mandala by Marinke Slump is stunningly beautiful. Makes a unique and useful gift. Lovely pattern. Lovely colors. Works up really fast and easy! Finished size is around 18 cm ( 7 inches).
What do you need:
yarn (I used Drops Paris cotton yarn by Garnstudio)
a matching crochet hook (I used a 4mm Clover hook)
a Tunisian crochet hook in the same size (so for me a 4mm Tunisian hook)
a darning needle to sew in the ends
a pair of scissors (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.