- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared V-stitch
This really pretty and simple square will get you really excited! As always, a perfectly wonderful pattern from Melinda Miller! This beautiful 12″ afghan square called Pretty Petals is a quick, basic pattern for an intermediate beginner. The pattern is so beautiful and delicate and the little flower in the center ads charm and elegance to the design. This square is very easy to make and it would make a very pretty baby afghan.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
2 or more colors Worsted Weight Yarn
Crochet hook size I / 5.5 mm
Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.