- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- Easy And Quick Crochet Ribbed Beanie Hat Pattern
This really pretty and simple square will get you really excited! As always, a perfectly wonderful pattern from Melinda Miller! This beautiful 12″ afghan square called Pretty Petals is a quick, basic pattern for an intermediate beginner. The pattern is so beautiful and delicate and the little flower in the center ads charm and elegance to the design. This square is very easy to make and it would make a very pretty baby afghan.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
2 or more colors Worsted Weight Yarn
Crochet hook size I / 5.5 mm
Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.