- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Berry Stitch Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
Add a pop of style to your look with this adorable flower scarf! Today’s featured tutorial is going to show you how to make this puff flower scarf that is so beautiful and it’s such an excellent way to use up your scarp yarn. The two sides of the flower scarf look a bit different. One side of the scarf is the puff side and the other side has a chain around the flower but they look very beautiful and feminine. Find the colors that complement each other and your taste and start making a bunch of crochet puff flowers in your choice colors and connect them as you go to create a scarf.
Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Free Crochet Pattern