- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- These Cool Toddler Hoodies Exceeded Expectations
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
This afghan is simply beautiful! The Easiest Afghan Ever by Kristine Underwood is not only a gorgeous afghan pattern, it also creates a functional and sturdy and warm texture. The relaxing mindlessness of repeating the same stitch over and over and creating such a beautiful single crochet afghan, appeals to many of those looking for a simple and easy blanket crochet pattern. With a classic look in the solid color, and a very simple pattern to follow, this afghan pattern will soon turn into one of your favorites ever !
The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
It took me just about 3 weeks to complete this afghan and I used approximately 3-1/2 pounds of white yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kristine In Between
Thanks to Kristine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.