- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
This lovely crochet collar is perfect for anyone who loves vintage fashion. Super easy, fast and fun, this cute little Peter Pan Collar by Emma Escott is great to add to a plain black dress, cardigan or to wear over jumpers. This pattern can be scaled up or down very easily. Perfect for last minute presents.
This is a pattern for a detachable Peter Pan Collar. The pattern can be easily adapted for different sizes by increasing or decreasing the foundation chain in multiples of 4. I have written the patten based on my measurements to produce a collar aprox. 19”
I have worked this pattern in 4ply and DK so feel free to experiment. 🙂
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lulu Loves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.