- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
I always loved the simplicity of some patterns for a baby blanket. This blanket had a very clean design and is very pleasant to crochet. If you’re a beginner crocheter, this Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs is a great way to kick start your crochet journey without getting disappointed. Such a delicate, beautiful, sweet fulfilling pattern!
Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4”
Chain an even number to make this
blanket bigger or smaller.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.