- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
I always loved the simplicity of some patterns for a baby blanket. This blanket had a very clean design and is very pleasant to crochet. If you’re a beginner crocheter, this Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs is a great way to kick start your crochet journey without getting disappointed. Such a delicate, beautiful, sweet fulfilling pattern!
Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4”
Chain an even number to make this
blanket bigger or smaller.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.