- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
I always loved the simplicity of some patterns for a baby blanket. This blanket had a very clean design and is very pleasant to crochet. If you’re a beginner crocheter, this Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs is a great way to kick start your crochet journey without getting disappointed. Such a delicate, beautiful, sweet fulfilling pattern!
Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4”
Chain an even number to make this
blanket bigger or smaller.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.