- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
Keep your baby’s head warm all winter with this amazingly cute and cozy hat. This Crochet Hippo Hat is a super cute and quick pattern designed by Sarah Zimmerman.It looks great, is super fun and the details are awesome! Sure to capture your baby’s attention and curiosity. Makes a great gift or Christmas present any baby and mom will love!
• Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Dusty Purple and Pink and a little bit of White.
• Size H Crochet Hook
• Tapestry needle
• 2 small black buttons (about a 1/2 inch)
• 2 purple buttons (optional) about 3/4 inch
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.