- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- Crochet Round Rug Pattern With Amazing Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
Keep your baby’s head warm all winter with this amazingly cute and cozy hat. This Crochet Hippo Hat is a super cute and quick pattern designed by Sarah Zimmerman.It looks great, is super fun and the details are awesome! Sure to capture your baby’s attention and curiosity. Makes a great gift or Christmas present any baby and mom will love!
• Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Dusty Purple and Pink and a little bit of White.
• Size H Crochet Hook
• Tapestry needle
• 2 small black buttons (about a 1/2 inch)
• 2 purple buttons (optional) about 3/4 inch
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.