- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
Looking for the perfect St Paddy coaster crochet pattern? Check out this gorgeous Mug of Beer pattern by Divine Debris. So versatile, this design can be used to create a fun, easy and festive St. Paddy’s Day applique or gorgeous coasters set. This adorable decoration is perfect any time of the year, but especially during March. Add it to hats, bags, and scarves to really get yourself ready for a fun holiday! Make the beet green for extra fun!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ Medium/ size #4 weight yarn
not much, just scraps
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.