- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
Check out the cute face! She/he looks so great in this crochet dog sweater! Dogs are usually not happy wearing a fall/winter coat but this one seems very comfortable. You can use any type of granny square to make this beautiful fall jacket for your four legged baby. This Granny Square pattern by Talking Crochet Newsletter is simple and works up really quickly.
- 4 (5, 6) oz. (113 [142, 170] g) gray
- Small amount each: off-white, gold, lavender and rust
- 2 white 3/8 in. x 1 in. (10 mm x 2.5 cm) dog bone novelty buttons
- Matching sewing thread
- Sewing and tapestry needles
4 half double crochet = 1 in. (2.5 cm); 5 half double crochet rows = 2 in. (5.1 cm). Each Motif is 3 in. (7.6 cm) square.
No finished measurements are given. Small size requires 9 squares, medium requires 16 and large requires 25.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Talking Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.