- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
Check out the cute face! She/he looks so great in this crochet dog sweater! Dogs are usually not happy wearing a fall/winter coat but this one seems very comfortable. You can use any type of granny square to make this beautiful fall jacket for your four legged baby. This Granny Square pattern by Talking Crochet Newsletter is simple and works up really quickly.
- 4 (5, 6) oz. (113 [142, 170] g) gray
- Small amount each: off-white, gold, lavender and rust
- 2 white 3/8 in. x 1 in. (10 mm x 2.5 cm) dog bone novelty buttons
- Matching sewing thread
- Sewing and tapestry needles
4 half double crochet = 1 in. (2.5 cm); 5 half double crochet rows = 2 in. (5.1 cm). Each Motif is 3 in. (7.6 cm) square.
No finished measurements are given. Small size requires 9 squares, medium requires 16 and large requires 25.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Talking Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.