- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
Whether you want to give a gift to a mom-to-be or make it for your baby, this free crochet baby blanket pattern is perfect. Twinkling Stars Blanket by CrochetDreamz will help you make beautiful baby gifts that are perfect for baby showers or birthday presents. This free crochet baby blanket pattern is light and airy and easy to work.
Floral Stitch Blanket With A Pom Pom Border
1.Worsted Weight yarn which is on the thinner side. I used Caron Simply Soft in colors Strawberry, Robins egg and White.
2. Hook H (5mm). If you crochet loose, you might want to go down to 4.5mm hook.
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!