- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Little Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
Whether you want to give a gift to a mom-to-be or make it for your baby, this free crochet baby blanket pattern is perfect. Twinkling Stars Blanket by CrochetDreamz will help you make beautiful baby gifts that are perfect for baby showers or birthday presents. This free crochet baby blanket pattern is light and airy and easy to work.
Floral Stitch Blanket With A Pom Pom Border
1.Worsted Weight yarn which is on the thinner side. I used Caron Simply Soft in colors Strawberry, Robins egg and White.
2. Hook H (5mm). If you crochet loose, you might want to go down to 4.5mm hook.
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!