- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- Teddy Bear Lovey Free Crochet Pattern
Whether you want to give a gift to a mom-to-be or make it for your baby, this free crochet baby blanket pattern is perfect. Twinkling Stars Blanket by CrochetDreamz will help you make beautiful baby gifts that are perfect for baby showers or birthday presents. This free crochet baby blanket pattern is light and airy and easy to work.
Floral Stitch Blanket With A Pom Pom Border
1.Worsted Weight yarn which is on the thinner side. I used Caron Simply Soft in colors Strawberry, Robins egg and White.
2. Hook H (5mm). If you crochet loose, you might want to go down to 4.5mm hook.
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!