- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
Such a unique pattern with a lovely look and a great texture! The back and forth, crossed post stitches of this square create such a lovely effect! Criss Cross Applesauce square by Pia Thadani is a beautiful 12 ” square with lots of crossovers in the center square which add texture and density to this crochet block. The pattern requires a few several advanced crochet techniques but it comes with great resources for the more difficult parts.
Worsted weight yarn: 150 yds total
Size I / 9 (5.5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
5 locking stitch markers or pieces of scrap yarn
Yarn or tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.