- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
This fast, easy pattern has both knit and crochet instructions. The Crochet Dishcloths by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, made using single crochet, have a great texture for washing things and they look quite pretty. Love the simplicity of this crochet stitch, it produces a beautiful crochet dishcloth 11” x 11” washcloth – perfect for a bath/shower cloth.
Note: The pattern is available only on Wayback Machine.
The Knit Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a very easy project. The pattern states these are dishcloths but they are great as washcloths too. Beautiful for removing make up.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.