- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
This fast, easy pattern has both knit and crochet instructions. The Crochet Dishcloths by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, made using single crochet, have a great texture for washing things and they look quite pretty. Love the simplicity of this crochet stitch, it produces a beautiful crochet dishcloth 11” x 11” washcloth – perfect for a bath/shower cloth.
Note: The pattern is available only on Wayback Machine.
The Knit Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a very easy project. The pattern states these are dishcloths but they are great as washcloths too. Beautiful for removing make up.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.