- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
“I thought it would be fun to design a slouchier style hat in a classic pattern. I love the look of Houndstooth and thought the black and white colors would look awesome for a New Years Eve beanie. To make the beanie more festive, I decided to add a pom pom made from a brightly colored bulky yarn. I think the color combination goes well with both gold and silver. The best part is, the hat works up quickly and is much easier to make than you would think. This Houndstooth Beanie by Melissa Hassler will keep you warm and looking stylish while you ring in the New Year!”
Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
– Crochet Hook: I 5.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- extra large pom pom maker
– hot glue gun
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– Yarn: worsted weight in black & white and super bulky in hot pink
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.