- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
What an interesting looking dishcloth and so different than a basic square dishcloth! Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth by Khebhin Gibbons is a really unique and creative idea and a great pattern to learn short row Tunisian. However, to make everything even easier , HERE is a very helpful video tutorial. This fun pattern looks amazingly good especially in variegated yarn, works quite quickly and it’s a great for quick, useful and wonderful gifts.
You going to need:
1 skein of dishcloth cotton-variegated preferred
size “J” afghan hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Khebhin Gibbons
Thanks to 1CraftyBoy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.