- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
What an interesting looking dishcloth and so different than a basic square dishcloth! Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth by Khebhin Gibbons is a really unique and creative idea and a great pattern to learn short row Tunisian. However, to make everything even easier , HERE is a very helpful video tutorial. This fun pattern looks amazingly good especially in variegated yarn, works quite quickly and it’s a great for quick, useful and wonderful gifts.
You going to need:
1 skein of dishcloth cotton-variegated preferred
size “J” afghan hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Khebhin Gibbons
Thanks to 1CraftyBoy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.