- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
What an interesting looking dishcloth and so different than a basic square dishcloth! Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth by Khebhin Gibbons is a really unique and creative idea and a great pattern to learn short row Tunisian. However, to make everything even easier , HERE is a very helpful video tutorial. This fun pattern looks amazingly good especially in variegated yarn, works quite quickly and it’s a great for quick, useful and wonderful gifts.
You going to need:
1 skein of dishcloth cotton-variegated preferred
size “J” afghan hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Khebhin Gibbons
Thanks to 1CraftyBoy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.