- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- Elegant Crochet Hat Pattern For Summer
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
Love some cute, although not quite anatomically correct, sheep? This Dancing Sheep Potholder free crochet pattern by Divine Debris, is perfect for year round use in your kitchen or as a gift for your favorite fiber enthusiast. This design works up quick, with a lot of room to customize, and gives you an opportunity to try out tapestry crochet if you’re still not into it without the pressure of a huge project.
US H (5.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (4 – 5 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.