- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
Love some cute, although not quite anatomically correct, sheep? This Dancing Sheep Potholder free crochet pattern by Divine Debris, is perfect for year round use in your kitchen or as a gift for your favorite fiber enthusiast. This design works up quick, with a lot of room to customize, and gives you an opportunity to try out tapestry crochet if you’re still not into it without the pressure of a huge project.
US H (5.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (4 – 5 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.