- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
This very beautiful afghan measures approximately 40 inches square. The Cable Hearts Baby Afghan by Chris Simon is a lovely easy pattern to follow and remember which looks great with a simple border or with a more sophisticated edging. The pattern, featuring 3 dozen of hearts is fun to make and perfect for a baby afghan.
Suggested yarn:Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Crazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.