- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
Keep your hands warm from winter’s bites with a par a beautiful crocheted mittens. Made in one or more colors, these mitts will be enjoyed by everyone. Comfortable and warm, the Landscape Mittens by Jonna Ventura look great and fit great. A fantastic everyday pattern for all the active people out there!
Any Worsted Weight yarn
Size H 5.0mm hook
Child – approx 8.5″ long & 3.5″ wide
Women – approx 9.5″ long & 4″ wide
Men – approx 10.5″ long & 4.5′ wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Ventura
Thanks to Jonna Ventura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.