- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Keep your hands warm from winter’s bites with a par a beautiful crocheted mittens. Made in one or more colors, these mitts will be enjoyed by everyone. Comfortable and warm, the Landscape Mittens by Jonna Ventura look great and fit great. A fantastic everyday pattern for all the active people out there!
Any Worsted Weight yarn
Size H 5.0mm hook
Child – approx 8.5″ long & 3.5″ wide
Women – approx 9.5″ long & 4″ wide
Men – approx 10.5″ long & 4.5′ wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Ventura
Thanks to Jonna Ventura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.