- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
Keep your hands warm from winter’s bites with a par a beautiful crocheted mittens. Made in one or more colors, these mitts will be enjoyed by everyone. Comfortable and warm, the Landscape Mittens by Jonna Ventura look great and fit great. A fantastic everyday pattern for all the active people out there!
Any Worsted Weight yarn
Size H 5.0mm hook
Child – approx 8.5″ long & 3.5″ wide
Women – approx 9.5″ long & 4″ wide
Men – approx 10.5″ long & 4.5′ wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Ventura
Thanks to Jonna Ventura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.