- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
Beautiful square! When I first glanced at these squares I’ve thought they are 3D. They aren’t. Is just the color combo used, giving this impression. In fact they are very simple squares looking gorgeous in different color combinations. I can see so much potential for different looks with different color schemes! This Manny Ann’s Square by Kimberly Biberstein is a beautiful square to look at and to make!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Biberstein
Thanks to Kimberly Biberstein for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.