- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Fun Message Mat Will Definitely Catch Attention And Start Conversation
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
This square is wonderful as is the history that goes with it. With a name that draws attention, this Remember Me – 12″ Square by Melinda Miller is a beautiful, easy to follow square. This block has been designed especially for Veteran’s Day, as a tribute to all service men and women.
This pattern is named after the “Flower of Remembrance,” the red poppy, which is the official memorial flower of the VFW.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: Three colors worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size H / 5.0 mm Tapestry needle
Thanks to Melinda Miller for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.