- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
“Easter isn’t too far away, or it is depending upon when you see this post. Either way, subtly decorate for the holiday with some cute and simple eggs on a hot pad for your kitchen. Egg Pot Holder free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy to make, works up quick, and would make a great addition to a gift for someone you know who likes decorating for every holiday.”
Egg Pot Holder Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (2 – 3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this Cute Egg Pot Holder Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.