- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern For Babies, Children, Adults And Dolls
- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] DIY Crochet Summer Shorts
“Easter isn’t too far away, or it is depending upon when you see this post. Either way, subtly decorate for the holiday with some cute and simple eggs on a hot pad for your kitchen. Egg Pot Holder free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy to make, works up quick, and would make a great addition to a gift for someone you know who likes decorating for every holiday.”
Egg Pot Holder Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (2 – 3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this Cute Egg Pot Holder Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.