- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
One Baby Blanket A Day -Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.