- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- Genius Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
The pattern shows off the beautiful fans or shells that are so easily crocheted. The length of the cowl can be adjusted to fit your needs. This simple, elegant cowl is a very nice and unique crochet design that will help you make a statement every single day you wear it.
What You’ll Need:
230 yards of DK weight white yarn.
I used a beautiful Virginia yarn: Kismet Sleek DK in Michegan Cherry for the red one. It’s 50% silk and 50% merino, and is soft and luxurious. It also makes the fans really pop!
I used a Maryland Yarn for the blue/green one. It’s Neighborhood Fiber Company Studio DK in Medfield. It’s 100% Superwash Merino and has the most beautiful color variations!
Crochet Hook Size I (5.5 mm) and J (6 mm)
Yarn Needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Between My Fingers
Thanks to Sharon Frazier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.