- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.