- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
Mesmerizing flower blanket! If you need a baby blanket, a bit different, this is the one! Kennedy’s Flower Garden Blanket by Erica Dietz is a stunning baby blanket made in a few different shades of pink and purple. I love the colors in this blanket; they are very different from the usual pastel colors
Kennedy’s Flower Garden is made of 8-petal flower motifs that are joined as you go to make construction simpler. Leaf motifs are then made to fill in the spaces between the flowers. Each flower motif is about 6 inches across so you can make you blanket as big or as small as you would like as long as it is a multiple of 6. The sample blanket was made of 5 flowers across and 6 flowers down and the finished size was approx. 30 inches x 36 inches. (Source)
Image source: Erica.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.