- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
Mesmerizing flower blanket! If you need a baby blanket, a bit different, this is the one! Kennedy’s Flower Garden Blanket by Erica Dietz is a stunning baby blanket made in a few different shades of pink and purple. I love the colors in this blanket; they are very different from the usual pastel colors
Kennedy’s Flower Garden is made of 8-petal flower motifs that are joined as you go to make construction simpler. Leaf motifs are then made to fill in the spaces between the flowers. Each flower motif is about 6 inches across so you can make you blanket as big or as small as you would like as long as it is a multiple of 6. The sample blanket was made of 5 flowers across and 6 flowers down and the finished size was approx. 30 inches x 36 inches. (Source)
Image source: Erica.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.