- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
A plush sleep sack is sure to keep your little one cozy! Learn how to make a quick and easy super bulky crochet baby cocoon that is a perfect a newborn sleep sack with this adorable Quick and Easy Baby Cocoon Free Crochet Pattern by Kathryn Vercillo.
The yarn choice is really important to obtain of the qualities presented by the featured pattern. To get the same look you’ll need four different colors of super bulky yarn.
The pattern is using back loop only double crochet stitches and it’s really easy.
Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack Free Crochet Pattern
Baby Cocoon Materials
This free crochet pattern is made using four different colors of super bulky (size 7) yarn and a size K crochet hook. You will need approximately a full ball each of three colors; the final color is just an edging. Of course, you can choose to make your own baby cocoon in a single color or with any number of color changes.
Check out the original source for this Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Spruce
Thanks to Kathryn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.