- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
Love these cute, simple little flowers! They are easy and quick to make. These colorful Crocheted Flowers designed by Moois van Me are beautiful, versatile and a beautiful way to embellish your world. They can be made with cotton yarn, wool, crochet cotton, pretty much any yarn you want, they are also great to use scrap yarn in an artistic way.
I wrote this pattern because I wanted crocheted flowers to make fridge magnets.
This one is flat and closed in the middle
Just glue a magnet at the back for magnets.
But it is also usable for brooches, as appliques, …
Thanks to Moois van Me for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.