- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
Penguins are cute and friendly and for some reason, kids tend to love them a lot! If there was such a thing as a top most loved toys of all time list, penguins would surely be somewhere close to the top! Paki the Penguin designed by knitwhy will make you fall in love instantly! So much that you can choose to take this little guy with you wherever you go!
It stands about 4 inches tall using worsted weight yarn. It has a special pocket on the back so that you can add a special note or use it to hold a tooth while you wait for the toothfairy!
I have made mine working in the back loops only (BLO). One row of the pattern will be in the front loops, but that is noted in the pattern.
G crochet hook – or a hook size that will allow you to crochet a firm fabric without gaps
Sample made in worsted weight (Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn, White, Black, Neon Orange, Yellow) – approx 60 to 90 yards total to complete this pattern.
Tapestry Needle, Scissors, and Stitch marker
Craft eyes (suggested 12 mm), small amount of felt (for behind the eyes) or enough felt to create eyes
Basic crochet skills
Half Double Crochet
Sewing on parts using yarn tails
Crocheting in the round (spiral)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitwhy’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Knitwhy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.