- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
What a blast from the past! This Christmas Bootie Can Cover by Chris Barnett is a great Christmas table decoration. I remember making tons of these as table decorations and hostess gifts back in the day. We would put candy in some of them, and an appropriate sized potted plant in others. Do you have similar memories?
This is a pattern I worked up after finding one buried away in a tote full of my aunts old Christmas decorations. I had wanted to make one of these forever once I learned to crochet but I couldn’t find a pattern for one or another of these to engineer a pattern of my own from it. You can gauge it up or down to make a smaller or larger version of it and I’m gonna say it would be a project an advanced beginner could do.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 24 Foot Street
Thanks to Chris Barnett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.