- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
This lacey crochet stitch is beautiful beyond words. A stunning combination of pineapple and shells motifs, which creates a texture with a vintage and exquisite look! Who would have thought this simple combination could look so great? The Peacock Lace Crochet courtesy of MyPicot can be used to create gorgeous clothing items as well as home decor items is the key to use to open the door to imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.