- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Santa Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
There’ a certain beauty in this doily and how that could not be true when a peacock is such a beautiful bird? This Peacock Doily by Lisa Oberdorf is a stunning piece of art, the pineapple motif used to make the crochet feathers is just amazing. Your only challenge would be to create peacocks as beautiful as Mother Nature does.
Have a friend who loves “everything peacock” This pattern would make lovely wall hanging crochet art.
91/2 x 121/2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet World Magazine
Thanks to Lisa Oberdorf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.