- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
There’ a certain beauty in this doily and how that could not be true when a peacock is such a beautiful bird? This Peacock Doily by Lisa Oberdorf is a stunning piece of art, the pineapple motif used to make the crochet feathers is just amazing. Your only challenge would be to create peacocks as beautiful as Mother Nature does.
Have a friend who loves “everything peacock” This pattern would make lovely wall hanging crochet art.
91/2 x 121/2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet World Magazine
Thanks to Lisa Oberdorf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.