- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Crochet Cat Eyes Free Pattern -Safer Option For Young Children
- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch
Very versatile and with a funny name, this crochet stitch is perfect to create many projects. The Crazy Stitch Afghan by Elle In Stitches is an intermediate crochet level stitch that create a beautiful and quite interesting texture. This blanket pattern is great to use for the baby blankets, but not only!
Crazy stitch is also great for making washcloths, ponchos, shrugs and many other projects. Surprise yourself with a stripe pattern by using the random stripe generator. This crochet stitch looks amazingly gorgeous in stripes!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elle In Stitches
Thanks to Elle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.