- Delight Your Family With This Beautiful Crochet Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
Handmade cotton dishcloths always work wonderfully, but this one is far better than your average! Fast, easy and great looking, this pattern is also the perfect combination for creating a great and satisfying washcloth. The Bubble Dishcloth pattern by Marissa Dinsdale creates a beautiful textured cloth, and is the perfect little pattern to use your scrap yarn.
PS. THE DOMAIN IS NOT EXPIRED. PLEASE CLICK THE “DISMISS” OPTION TO MAKE THAT SCREEN GO AWAY. THANKS!
Less than 1 skein Lily Sugar ‘n Cream (Pink Camouflage used in sample)
Size G Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MKissa Creations
Thanks to Marissa Dinsdale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.