- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
Handmade cotton dishcloths always work wonderfully, but this one is far better than your average! Fast, easy and great looking, this pattern is also the perfect combination for creating a great and satisfying washcloth. The Bubble Dishcloth pattern by Marissa Dinsdale creates a beautiful textured cloth, and is the perfect little pattern to use your scrap yarn.
PS. THE DOMAIN IS NOT EXPIRED. PLEASE CLICK THE “DISMISS” OPTION TO MAKE THAT SCREEN GO AWAY. THANKS!
Less than 1 skein Lily Sugar ‘n Cream (Pink Camouflage used in sample)
Size G Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MKissa Creations
Thanks to Marissa Dinsdale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.