- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
Like someone said: “Nice blanket and the dog is off the cuteness chart!!!!” It’s true!! This free 6-Day Kid Blanket pattern by Beth Elliott has a very interesting effect alternating styles. I cannot say enough how much I simply love this pattern! It is very easy to memorize which makes it go really, really fast.
Finished Size: 36″ by 33″
Hook: US I
Gauge: approx. 2 1/2 sts. and 1 1/2 rows per inch in dc.
(supposed to say: “To save time, take time to check gauge, but it’s a blanket, so
who really cares? find the hook that gives you the tightness/loosness in your
stitches that you like.)
Yarn: 7 balls Bernat Softee Chunky
100g/3.5 oz. Chunky weight, 150 m/164 yards/skein.
Image source:Betty McKnit
Thanks to Betty for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.