- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
If you’re a beginner with basic crochet skills, this project will make you look like a Pro! What an exquisite pattern! This Hanging Towel by Heidi Yates is an amazing piece that will upgrade any gift set and will impress any receiver. You’ll love the button idea, it is absolutely brilliant as it offers such a quick fix. We all know how normally kitchen towels just keep slipping away. Well, not anymore!
Yarn: Worsted weight cotton yarn
Crochet Hook: H
Miscellaneous: yarn needle, ¾” button
Gauge: not important for this project
Measurement: 13” x 8” (unbuttoned)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.