- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
If you’re a beginner with basic crochet skills, this project will make you look like a Pro! What an exquisite pattern! This Hanging Towel by Heidi Yates is an amazing piece that will upgrade any gift set and will impress any receiver. You’ll love the button idea, it is absolutely brilliant as it offers such a quick fix. We all know how normally kitchen towels just keep slipping away. Well, not anymore!
Yarn: Worsted weight cotton yarn
Crochet Hook: H
Miscellaneous: yarn needle, ¾” button
Gauge: not important for this project
Measurement: 13” x 8” (unbuttoned)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.