- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Crochet Leg Warmers -Beginner Friendly Free Crochet Pattern
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
If you’re a beginner with basic crochet skills, this project will make you look like a Pro! What an exquisite pattern! This Hanging Towel by Heidi Yates is an amazing piece that will upgrade any gift set and will impress any receiver. You’ll love the button idea, it is absolutely brilliant as it offers such a quick fix. We all know how normally kitchen towels just keep slipping away. Well, not anymore!
Yarn: Worsted weight cotton yarn
Crochet Hook: H
Miscellaneous: yarn needle, ¾” button
Gauge: not important for this project
Measurement: 13” x 8” (unbuttoned)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.