- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Heart Motif Dishcloth
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- Elegant And Simple 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
There are so many of us who are completely in love with the Dragonfly motif! Here is another adorable baby item created using this beautiful motif. Dragonfly Jacket by Janaya Chouinard comes in two sizes: Newborn-6 Months; 6-12 Months.
This adorable Dragonfly Jacket design features a filet style dragonfly motif on the bodice. The pattern leaves room for playful colorful stripes and matches details although pretty much sure this baby jacket looks absolutely perfect when using only one color too! Pair it with one of Janaya’s Dragonfly baby blankets for a wonderful baby gift.
Light worsted or DK weight yarn in 4 colors
A – White; 175 – 200 yards
B – Green; 100 – 120 yards
C – Purple; 100 – 120 yards
D – Blue; 105 – 124 yards
Size 4.0 mm (G) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Buttons (1″) – 5 needed for either size
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.