- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- Fabulous And Easy Log Cabin Crochet Pattern To Take On The Go
There are so many of us who are completely in love with the Dragonfly motif! Here is another adorable baby item created using this beautiful motif. Dragonfly Jacket by Janaya Chouinard comes in two sizes: Newborn-6 Months; 6-12 Months.
This adorable Dragonfly Jacket design features a filet style dragonfly motif on the bodice. The pattern leaves room for playful colorful stripes and matches details although pretty much sure this baby jacket looks absolutely perfect when using only one color too! Pair it with one of Janaya’s Dragonfly baby blankets for a wonderful baby gift.
Light worsted or DK weight yarn in 4 colors
A – White; 175 – 200 yards
B – Green; 100 – 120 yards
C – Purple; 100 – 120 yards
D – Blue; 105 – 124 yards
Size 4.0 mm (G) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Buttons (1″) – 5 needed for either size
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Charmed By Ewe
Thanks to Janaya Chouinard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.