- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
Roses have a special beauty and charm. 42 individual squares, each with a rose in the center of it, make a beautiful afghan with a finished size of approximately 64″ x 53″. This beautiful Rose Granny Square Afghan by Craft Elf will add a note of freshness, romanticism and originality to any space in your house. The colors of any roses afghan always bring beauty to any room.
Red Heart Super Saver worsted weight yarn
11 oz Dark Sage
24 oz Country Rose
43 oz Aran Fleck
Size H Crochet Hook
Yarn amounts are approximate as no gauge is given or required for this pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Elf
Thanks to Craft Elf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.