- Amazing Crochet Baby Doll Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
This beautiful crochet flower bracelet makes the perfect summer accessory for your favorite outfit. The pattern is quite easy and quick enough to crochet, even for a beginner and offered for free by lower Bracelet is made of 3 joined flowers and the estimated time for this project is just over an hour.This lacy F
Pattern: This bracelet is made of 3 joined flowers. Make three of the pattern below and sew together using the same thread you did for the flowers. I joined them by 2 petals. Gauge is not important. I have kid wrists, so maybe you want to make another flower. Play and see what works for you.
Photo source: Johnnie Collier
Thanks to Johnnie Collier for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.