- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
This beautiful pattern creates a reversible texture, this way either side of the square can be classified as the “right” side. Will’s 12 inch Weave Square by Jennifer Bregg is a very interesting and original square with a great design and a lovely texture. This square’s texture is perfect to be used for making some really nice potholders or hot-pads. This beautiful textured square with front and back post work is also beginner friendly. The possibilities for color combinations are endless.
Aran/Worsted weight yarn
5.5 mm (US size I) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jennifer Bregg
Thanks to Jennifer Bregg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.