- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners
This beautiful pattern creates a reversible texture, this way either side of the square can be classified as the “right” side. Will’s 12 inch Weave Square by Jennifer Bregg is a very interesting and original square with a great design and a lovely texture. This square’s texture is perfect to be used for making some really nice potholders or hot-pads. This beautiful textured square with front and back post work is also beginner friendly. The possibilities for color combinations are endless.
Aran/Worsted weight yarn
5.5 mm (US size I) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jennifer Bregg
Thanks to Jennifer Bregg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.