- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
This is just the sweetest, most versatile crochet baby dress pattern for a little girl! It’s so fast and easy to make, kind of makes it the go-to pattern for a baby girl. A “pinafore” is supposed to be like an apron with the opening in the back but you can have your baby wear it with the buttons in the front, if you choose so. This beautiful Angel Wing Newborn Pinafore by Maxine Gonser , comes with a written pattern for babies 0 to 3 months old. Now, the picture features a bigger size ( 2 years old) so don’t get confused. This is just to help you see the model front and back.
Go to the next page to find the instructions for the 2 years old pattern and to see the back of this Beautiful Crochet Baby Dress: Angel Wings Pinafore.