- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
This is just the sweetest, most versatile crochet baby dress pattern for a little girl! It’s so fast and easy to make, kind of makes it the go-to pattern for a baby girl. A “pinafore” is supposed to be like an apron with the opening in the back but you can have your baby wear it with the buttons in the front, if you choose so. This beautiful Angel Wing Newborn Pinafore by Maxine Gonser , comes with a written pattern for babies 0 to 3 months old. Now, the picture features a bigger size ( 2 years old) so don’t get confused. This is just to help you see the model front and back.
Go to the next page to find the instructions for the 2 years old pattern and to see the back of this Beautiful Crochet Baby Dress: Angel Wings Pinafore.