- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
This is just the sweetest, most versatile crochet baby dress pattern for a little girl! It’s so fast and easy to make, kind of makes it the go-to pattern for a baby girl. A “pinafore” is supposed to be like an apron with the opening in the back but you can have your baby wear it with the buttons in the front, if you choose so. This beautiful Angel Wing Newborn Pinafore by Maxine Gonser , comes with a written pattern for babies 0 to 3 months old. Now, the picture features a bigger size ( 2 years old) so don’t get confused. This is just to help you see the model front and back.
Go to the next page to find the instructions for the 2 years old pattern and to see the back of this Beautiful Crochet Baby Dress: Angel Wings Pinafore.