- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
It flies amazingly well! Believe it or not, this Flying Doily Frisbee by Pan Perkins is an amazingly simple yet fun toy. Your family will have a blast playing with this colorful crochet frisbee in the house. And it’s safe for the little ones’ too. Throw it and have fun!
It makes a great stocking stuffer or Birthday extra.
It’s soft and washable and relatively safe for indoor play.
It does not take much of each color yarn, so it is a good stash-buster.
And yes, it is a good flyer.
It’s a very easy pattern, and should take about 2 hours (or so) to complete.(Source)
Thanks to Pan Perkins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.