- Adorable Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
It flies amazingly well! Believe it or not, this Flying Doily Frisbee by Pan Perkins is an amazingly simple yet fun toy. Your family will have a blast playing with this colorful crochet frisbee in the house. And it’s safe for the little ones’ too. Throw it and have fun!
It makes a great stocking stuffer or Birthday extra.
It’s soft and washable and relatively safe for indoor play.
It does not take much of each color yarn, so it is a good stash-buster.
And yes, it is a good flyer.
It’s a very easy pattern, and should take about 2 hours (or so) to complete.(Source)
Thanks to Pan Perkins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.