- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
It flies amazingly well! Believe it or not, this Flying Doily Frisbee by Pan Perkins is an amazingly simple yet fun toy. Your family will have a blast playing with this colorful crochet frisbee in the house. And it’s safe for the little ones’ too. Throw it and have fun!
It makes a great stocking stuffer or Birthday extra.
It’s soft and washable and relatively safe for indoor play.
It does not take much of each color yarn, so it is a good stash-buster.
And yes, it is a good flyer.
It’s a very easy pattern, and should take about 2 hours (or so) to complete.(Source)
Thanks to Pan Perkins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.