- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
This gorgeous pattern requires you to have at least advanced beginner to intermediate crochet skills. The stunningly beautiful sample that you are seeing in the pictures are made by Deniseworld and named” Green Belle of the Ball” I love that! I find the green she chose for this pattern extremely fit for a festive event. The Festival Shawl by Lyn Robinson is both very pretty and elegant.
It is a very pretty pattern, and I immediately saw the benefits of displaying it with some formal wear. 🙂 This is a pattern that can definitely be dressed up or down. Additionally, the pattern is written with fringe, so that is another edging option.
It blocks large – my finished measurements were 42” x 70”. However, it is very light and delicate, and the beads were just enough on the edging. I used size 3 Japanese silver-lined beads in dark aqua, light green and pine green, approx. 15 grams of each color.(Source)
Image source: Deniseworld
Thanks to Lyn Robinson for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.