- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Very Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
This gorgeous pattern requires you to have at least advanced beginner to intermediate crochet skills. The stunningly beautiful sample that you are seeing in the pictures are made by Deniseworld and named” Green Belle of the Ball” I love that! I find the green she chose for this pattern extremely fit for a festive event. The Festival Shawl by Lyn Robinson is both very pretty and elegant.
It is a very pretty pattern, and I immediately saw the benefits of displaying it with some formal wear. 🙂 This is a pattern that can definitely be dressed up or down. Additionally, the pattern is written with fringe, so that is another edging option.
It blocks large – my finished measurements were 42” x 70”. However, it is very light and delicate, and the beads were just enough on the edging. I used size 3 Japanese silver-lined beads in dark aqua, light green and pine green, approx. 15 grams of each color.(Source)
Image source: Deniseworld
Thanks to Lyn Robinson for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.