- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
This gorgeous pattern requires you to have at least advanced beginner to intermediate crochet skills. The stunningly beautiful sample that you are seeing in the pictures are made by Deniseworld and named” Green Belle of the Ball” I love that! I find the green she chose for this pattern extremely fit for a festive event. The Festival Shawl by Lyn Robinson is both very pretty and elegant.
It is a very pretty pattern, and I immediately saw the benefits of displaying it with some formal wear. 🙂 This is a pattern that can definitely be dressed up or down. Additionally, the pattern is written with fringe, so that is another edging option.
It blocks large – my finished measurements were 42” x 70”. However, it is very light and delicate, and the beads were just enough on the edging. I used size 3 Japanese silver-lined beads in dark aqua, light green and pine green, approx. 15 grams of each color.(Source)
Image source: Deniseworld
Thanks to Lyn Robinson for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.