- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- 90+ Crochet Chart Symbols Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
This pattern is a wonderful variation on a lovely afghan featured on the popular TV show‘Call the Midwife’. If you were a fan of the show, you probably remember those gorgeous blankets too.
This blanket is elegant, superb and delicate.
Call the Dragonfly pattern by Asta Neely designed as a receiving size blanket, comes with all the details you need on how to make it bigger if desired.
UPDATE- The pattern has been removed from Ravelry.
Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
400g 4ply Acrylic Yarn
50g 4ply Acrylic Yarn
The yarn used in the image shown is Bebe 100 baby yarn in
mint and Hayfield Baby Bonus 4ply in white
4mm Crochet Hook
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies free crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Asta Neely
Thanks to Asta Neely for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.