- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
What an interesting design! This Bohemian Blanket by Susan E. Kennedy was inspired by vintage Turkish kilim rugs and Native American tribal designs. The texture has an almost woven appearance and the colors are stunning. It’s almost impossible to see that the blanket is worked in seven separate pieces and sewn together at the end.
The blanket is crocheted in 7 pieces and sewn together with mattress stitch.
Each piece is worked in rounds or rows composed of blocks of 5 tr sts.
The pieces are 1 full diamond, 2 wide half diamonds, and 4 narrow half diamond shapes (see diagrams).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pretty Peaceful
Thanks to by Susan E. Kennedy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.