- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- Crochet 3D Reversible Turkish Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
What an interesting design! This Bohemian Blanket by Susan E. Kennedy was inspired by vintage Turkish kilim rugs and Native American tribal designs. The texture has an almost woven appearance and the colors are stunning. It’s almost impossible to see that the blanket is worked in seven separate pieces and sewn together at the end.
The blanket is crocheted in 7 pieces and sewn together with mattress stitch.
Each piece is worked in rounds or rows composed of blocks of 5 tr sts.
The pieces are 1 full diamond, 2 wide half diamonds, and 4 narrow half diamond shapes (see diagrams).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pretty Peaceful
Thanks to by Susan E. Kennedy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.